Tail lights are important components in a car to ensure that you are always safe while on the road; however, replacing them when damaged can be a real nightmare. But do not fret; because we 5 best LED tail lights for Chevy Silverado reviewed and all ready for you.
Sure, the market gives you a lot of options to choose from; but it may potentially make your head spin with all the specifications that you would have to go through. You are in luck; because we have done the work for you and trimmed down your choices in order for you the best tail light for your Chevy Silverado.
- DON’T MISS: 21 Safe Driving Tips that Could Save Your Life
- SEE ALSO: 57 Coolest Gadgets Car review
- READ THIS: The Ultimate Guide To 19 DIY Car Maintenance Tips
Review of the Best Car Tail Light
After looking into what the Chevy Silverado tail light market has to offer; the contenders for the best tail light are: the Spyder Auto Smoke LED Tail Light, the Anzo USA Back LED Tail Light, the SPPC Red/Clear LED Tail Light, the STEALH STT0067-BS 07 Tail Light, and the AUTOSAVER88 LED Tail Lights.
1. Spyder Auto LED Tail Light
The Spyder LED Tail Light is a fleet-side tail light that aims to be the ideal replacement tail lights for your Chevy Silverado 1500/2500/3500 cars, as well as, GM Sierra 1500/2500/3500 cars.
- Convenient bolt-on installation design compliant with the original equipment manufacturer’s fitment that can give your vehicle a cool and new look from the back.
- High-quality tail lights with 19” x 9” x 9” dimensions that perfectly fits your Chevy Silverado.
- Bright LED tail lights that can be perfectly seen in the dark.
- Comes in a variety of appealing colors including: smoke, chrome, red clear, red smoke, and black; in order to suit your purpose and preference.
If you have found yourself searching the market for bright, easy-to-install, and inexpensive fleet-side tail lights for your Chevy or GM; then perhaps the Spyder Auto Smoke LED Tail Light may be the tail lights that can finally end your search.
2. Anzo USA 311081 HD Back LED Tail Light
Anzo USA 311081 HD Black LED Tail Lights does not only aim to be a replacement for your fading or unfixable tail lights; but it wants to be your top choice for Chevy Silverado tail lights.
- Easy-to-install 24.2” x 17.7 x 5.2” tail lights that help you quickly replace your fading or damaged tail lights and giving your car a great new look.
- Ingenious thermo-hygrometer chamber to protect lights from humidity and extreme temperatures.
- Rain resistant tested and passed with flying colors to ensure that your tail lights are seen even in heavy rains.
- Top-quality tail lights that passed rigorous testing from Society of Automotive Engineers, the Department of Transportation, and the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards maintaining your car’s road worthiness every single time.
- Long-lasting LED tail lights with a lifespan estimated between 100,000 all the way up to 1,000,000 hours.
- Color choices include: black, chrome, red/clear, and smoke.
When you are in the market for high-quality, rigorously tested, easy-to-install, and long-lasting LED tail lights; then the Anz USA 311081 Chevrolet Silverado HD Black LED Tail Light may just be your kind of tail lights.
3. SPPC Red/Clear LED Tail Lights
For both the passenger and the driver side, the SPPC Red/Clear LED Tail Lights are full-sized tail lights I red/clear that promises to be the inexpensive yet perfect fit for your Chevy.
- Top-tier tail lights that had passed the demanding standards of both the Department of Transportation and the Society of Automotive Engineers.
- Top-of-the-line OEM tail lights that can replace your old tail lights without further modification.
- Ideal tail lights not only for your Chevrolet Silverado 88 – 99, but also for Chevy 88 – 89, Chevy Blazer 92 – 94, Chevy Tahoe 94 – 99, Chevy 88 – 99, and Chevy 92 – 99.
- A good replacement for other vehicle brands including: GMC C1500/ C2500/C3500, GMC K1500/K2500/K3500, GMC C10 Pickup Truck, GMC Suburban, GMC Yukon 92 – 99, and GMC Sierra 88 – 99.
The SPPC Red/Clear LED Tail Lights may just be the tail lights for your car if you are looking for an inexpensive tail light option that can fit both the driver’s side and the passenger side of your car without much hassle.
4. STEALTH STT0067-BS 07 Tail Light
Manufacturers of the STEALTH STT0067-BS 07 13 Chevy Silverado Tail Light aims to give you great quality tail lights that can fit your Chevy like a glove without breaking the bank.
- Simple bolt-on design that is a direct fit for Chevy Silverado 07 – 13 vehicles without requiring any modifications.
- Society of Automotive Engineers and Department of Transportation- compliant full tail lights that ensures your safety while on the road.
- The right fit for tail lights with OEM numbers 25958483 and 25958482, as well as, Partslink numbers GM2801207 and GM2800207.
- Package comes in great-looking smoke lens in black housing.
Although the STEALTH STT0067-BS 07 13 Chevy Silverado Tail Light only comes in smoke lens, it may be the right tail lights for you should you find yourself seeking affordable direct fit smoke tail lights that can grant your car the roadworthiness it needs.
5. AUTOSAVER88 LED Tail Lights
Designed to fit your car regardless of your Chevy Silverado’s year, the AUTOSAVER 88 LED Tail Lights promises want to give you top-of-the-line tail lights that can keep your car road worthy and your pockets happy.
- Direct fit OEM tail lights that were designed to be easily installed for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 Chevy Silverado cars.
- Stunning custom-style smoke lens in black with powerful LED lights maintains your safety and your car’s appeal while on the road.
- Expertly met and exceeded the demanding standards of both the Department of Transportation and the Society of Automotive Engineers.
- Durable bolt-on tail lights made with OEM-grade ABS plastic built to ensure that your tail lights are visible even in unfavorable weather conditions.
- Tough, impact-tested, and long-lasting LED tail lights that can give you some peace of mind for years to come.
The AUTOSAVER88 LED Tail Lights in Black and Smoke Lens Assembly may be the tail lights that can end your search if you find yourself looking for cost-effective, cool-looking, and durable tail lights that can fit most, if not all, of Chevy Silverado maker years.
How to Choose the Right Tail Light for You
Even though we have given you great tail light choices for your Chevy Silverado car in this review, you may still feel like a fish out of water. That is why in order to further assist you in your quest for the right tail lights for your car; let us give you a quick tail light guide.
- Bright tail lights are important because they mark your existence on the road and they signal the drivers behind you should you stop
- There are three available tail light types in the market: LED tail lights, halogen tail lights, and Xenon tail lights.
- LED lights are brighter and last longer than the traditional halogen lights and xenon lights.
- LED tail lights are more energy-efficient that requires red plastic covers to emit the right color that road safety standards require.
Shedding Light on the Topic
Although all of the tail lights reviewed here are great choices, there can only be one set of tail lights that can be hailed as the best of the best; and that tail light brand is AUTOSAVER88 LED Tail Lights.
Like the other headlights in this review, the AUTOSAVER88 uses LED lights that can outlast halogen and xenon lights. But its edge came in the form of its design, price range, heavy-duty construction, and vast applicability for Chevy Silverado car maker years.
Even though we have the 5 best LED tail lights for Chevy Silverado reviewed for you; you are the only one who can truly determine which tail lights suits your style, preference, and budget.