To reset the maintenance light on your 2016 Toyota 4Runner, follow these quick and easy steps:
- Turn the ignition switch to accessory mode or ON. Do not start the engine.
- Press the trip display until you see ODO.
- Turn the ignition switch to OFF.
- Hold down the trip reset button while turning your car back on.
How do you reset the oil light on a 2004 Toyota 4Runner?
2004 4runner maintenance light reset or service
How do you reset the oil light on a 2003 Toyota 4runner?
Toyota 4runner 2003 maint light reset maintenance reminder 4 Runner
How do you reset the maintenance light on a Toyota Avalon?
To reset the maintenance light on a toyota avalon, put your ignition key to the ‘acc’ or ‘lock’ position. Push and hold the trip meter reset nob. While holding the trip meter reset nob, turn the ignition to ‘on’, but do not start the car. Hold the meter reset until the maint reqd light switches off.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2006 Toyota 4Runner?
- Then you got to turn the key off.
- Next, hit the TRIP button and hold it while we cycle the key to the on position again.
- Keep pressing the TRIP button until the maintenance light disappears.
- After this, you can turn off the ignition and start the engine to confirm that everything is done.
How do you reset the TPMS light on a 2006 Toyota 4Runner?
Turn the ignition key to the “On,” or second, position on the ignition, but do not crank the engine. Press and hold the reset button on the instrument panel until the TPMS light starts blinking and then goes out.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a Toyota?
How to Reset the Maintenance Required Light?
- Turn Your Vehicle on. Your key should be switched to the on position and look on your dashboard.
- Turn the Vehicle Off and Press the Trip Meter Reset Button.
- Turn the Vehicle Back on.
- Keep the Reset Button Pressed.
- Release the Reset Button.
How do you reset the oil light on a 2005 Toyota Avalon?
How to Reset the Maintenance Light on a Toyota Avalon
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2005 Toyota Avalon?
For 2005-2012 Avalon
- Turn off the car.
- Ok now you have to hold down the ODO/TRIP button while turning on the ignition again.
- Keep hold the ODO/TRIP button until the odometer is going to flash then you’ll see the maintenance required light will eventually go out.
How do you reset the oil light?
Oil Change Indicator Reset
- Switch the ignition on.
- Fully press the accelerator and brake pedals at the same time.
- Keep the accelerator and brake pedals fully pressed.
- After three seconds, a message displays confirming the reset procedure is in progress.
Where is the TPMS reset button?
In most vehicles the TPMS reset button is found beneath the steering wheel. After changing the tires on your vehicle, the TPMS needs to be electronically reset in order to clear the error code. To do this, hold in the TPMS reset button until the tire pressure light blinks three times, then release the button.
How do you reset the tire pressure light on a 2004 Toyota Highlander?
Toyota Highlander (2004 – 2006) TPMS Reset Procedure
- Inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Turn ignition to ON position (engine off)
- If TPMS telltale is flashing, hold down tire pressure reset button (located on instrument panel, knee bolster, or inside glove box) until telltale goes off.
Does 2006 4runner have TPMS?
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensor
If your TPMS sensor has failed or its battery has died, the tire pressure monitoring system warning light will come on. To have your 2006 Toyota 4Runner expertly repaired, count on the experts at your Toyota service department to perform necessary repairs.